Kingdom

All the forums you will ever need!!!

Check out he arcade at the bottom of the home-page, remember you must be signed in to play.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 207 on Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:51 am
Latest topics
» Blast from the past
Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:42 pm by Noremac64

» Hello.....
Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:34 am by Twinz

» Elder Scolls 5 Skyrim
Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:05 pm by Noremac64

» The first word that comes to your mind :D
Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:56 am by Noremac64

» Steal something from the person above you
Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:56 am by Noremac64

» What are listening to RIGHT now
Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:43 am by I'myey

» Arrghh! Be a Pirate RP ye favorin'?! Hop aboard!
Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:40 am by I'myey

» This isn't fair!!
Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:54 am by I'myey

» TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:58 pm by Noremac64

Statistics
We have 106 registered users
The newest registered user is goldyyamai

Our users have posted a total of 8200 messages in 51 subjects
March 2019
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of Kingdom on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Kingdom on your social bookmarking website

Like Us On Facebook

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breathe Carolina Thread

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Breathe Carolina Thread on Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:40 pm

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting
Not completely sure if this is the right part of the forum to post this thread. But Breathe Carolina is fun to dance to so w/e. It even sounds a little techo-ish and times with hints of screamo but not enough to ruin the experience. I've been listening to them alot lately so I figured I'd make a thread for them.
Props go out to Banpaia (satoshi) for showing me them and props to Lifespuppet (Sammy) for showing him.
If you've heard of them post your favorite songs or say what you like or dislike about them. If you haven't then go check them out.

2 Re: Breathe Carolina Thread on Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:57 am

LifesPuppet

LifesPuppet
Admin
Omfg, Omfg, Omfg, Omfg, Omfg, OMFG! I LOVE BREATHE CAROLINA!!!!

-fangirl freaks-

I LOVE ALL their music. <3 Hmm... I guess my newest fave song by them is "I Have To Go Return Some Video Tapes" or... "Can I Take You Home?" .... Eff that, I love their entire "Hello Fascination" album.

~.Sammi-Starr *Suicidal Romance* (Rated R for Revenge).~

3 Re: Breathe Carolina Thread on Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:43 pm

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting
I have to return some video tapes was the first song and one of my favorite songs I've heard from them. I also like I tripped and landed in portland and...yea Hello Fascination is a B.A album. Infact I'm currently listening to the Hello Fascination song from the album. And thanks again Lifes for indirectly introducing me to this band.

4 Re: Breathe Carolina Thread on Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:55 am

LifesPuppet

LifesPuppet
Admin
Haha, thanks to you and Satoshi for listening to me about it and actually giving it a chance Smile

5 Re: Breathe Carolina Thread on Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:15 am

XNekoAngelMcrX

XNekoAngelMcrX
Posting Addict
Posting Addict
I'm guessing that Breathe Carolina is really good, since practically all my friends listen to them.

6 Re: Breathe Carolina Thread on Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:59 am

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting
I enjoy there music. Plus the videos are very bright and vibrant. And to some of my friends who I've told about it that was a big selling point. Plus the liberal use of screamo in some of there songs is a nice touch. Its not enough to drive away the screamo haters but enough to keep those who enjoy that genre interested. Overall they are pretty good thus why I made the forum. Wow this post seems somewhat serious...
I like chicken and I'm sure breathe Carolina does to!! Exclamation Exclamation lol!
Thats better.

7 Re: Breathe Carolina Thread on Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:25 am

Kinergy_Kaitlyn

Kinergy_Kaitlyn
NEWB!!!
NEWB!!!
I WANT YOU TO KNOW! I've been in your apartment. This is the instrument I twist your head apart with.
WOO GO BREATHE CAROLINA

8 Re: Breathe Carolina Thread on Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:24 am

LifesPuppet

LifesPuppet
Admin
"It's not the first time, I've had the impulse..Unwrap your skin and axe off your limbs, So I can come to terms and face the mask that's in front of me. I know there is no exit, I erased it from my memory, Watch as my blood lust seeps out of my nights, and contaminates all of my days. The violence playin' the song.. The orchestra of flesh and bone.. "

Omg, I love this song... Did you guys even notice that this song is in reference to the novel/movie "American Psycho"? The title of the song itself is a quote from Patrick Bateman.. <3 Definitely one of, if not my absolute, favorite song off the Hello Fascination album.. <3 OMG I soooo wanna see 'em in concert! >.<

"Like a wheel, I keep on turning. Straight ahead, it's got me burning. The Melody -- The Dignity -- Something is speaking to me. Night is cold and my soul is battered, not afraid for the first time now that I realize, We coincide, I never belonged to the tribe.. And a song is calling me to this ship of fools.. "

"I pick all my skirts to be a little too sexy, just like all my thoughts always get a bit naughty. When I'm out with my girls, I always play a bit b*tchy. Sexy, naughty, b*tchy me. <3"

9 Re: Breathe Carolina Thread on Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:26 am

Kinergy_Kaitlyn

Kinergy_Kaitlyn
NEWB!!!
NEWB!!!
Didn't know it was based on that movie lol but it makes sense now that I think about it. And I'm so gonna see them in concert this Summer

10 Re: Breathe Carolina Thread on Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:32 am

LifesPuppet

LifesPuppet
Admin
Haha, Yeah. Took me a bit of thinking and researching and such. Smile And OMG! I think I'll go see 'em this summer, too! <3 Ahhhh I love themmm!!!

"Like a wheel, I keep on turning. Straight ahead, it's got me burning. The Melody -- The Dignity -- Something is speaking to me. Night is cold and my soul is battered, not afraid for the first time now that I realize, We coincide, I never belonged to the tribe.. And a song is calling me to this ship of fools.. "

"I pick all my skirts to be a little too sexy, just like all my thoughts always get a bit naughty. When I'm out with my girls, I always play a bit b*tchy. Sexy, naughty, b*tchy me. <3"

11 Re: Breathe Carolina Thread on Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:35 am

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting
I bet they are even better in concert. Although most bands are lol

12 Re: Breathe Carolina Thread on Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:41 am

LifesPuppet

LifesPuppet
Admin
Haha. I'm a terrible fan-girl. XD I love them. I have merch for them and such.. <3 Lovely.

13 Re: Breathe Carolina Thread on Fri May 21, 2010 1:28 am

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting
Yama made a breathe carolina shirt for this girl in class that says "I'm dating breathe carolina".
IDGAF is a good song and its REALLY fun to sing outloud in public.

14 Re: Breathe Carolina Thread on Fri May 21, 2010 8:45 am

LifesPuppet

LifesPuppet
Admin
Haha, Yeah. IDGAF is an amaziiiing song! (: Then again... It's by Breathe Carolina, so In my own personal opinion, it CAN'T be anything less than amaziiiing! (: <3 <3 <3

15 Re: Breathe Carolina Thread on Fri May 21, 2010 9:19 am

Yamatheasiankid

Yamatheasiankid
BlackBelt Poster
BlackBelt Poster
IDGAF is fun to sing with a top hat and cowboy boots! no joke!

16 Re: Breathe Carolina Thread on Fri May 21, 2010 9:40 pm

LordWaffles

LordWaffles
Going To Die Posting
Going To Die Posting
I like most of their songs but the Hello Fascination album has got to be my favorite of what I've heard so far. But who knows that may change as I continue to listen to there music.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum