Kingdom

All the forums you will ever need!!!

Check out he arcade at the bottom of the home-page, remember you must be signed in to play.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 207 on Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:51 am
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Blast from the past
    Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:42 pm by Noremac64

» Hello.....
    Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:34 am by Twinz

» Elder Scolls 5 Skyrim
    Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:05 pm by Noremac64

» The first word that comes to your mind :D
    Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:56 am by Noremac64

» Steal something from the person above you
    Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:56 am by Noremac64

» What are listening to RIGHT now
    Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:43 am by I'myey

» Arrghh! Be a Pirate RP ye favorin'?! Hop aboard!
    Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:40 am by I'myey

» This isn't fair!!
    Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:54 am by I'myey

» TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:58 pm by Noremac64

Statistics
    We have 106 registered users
    The newest registered user is goldyyamai

Our users have posted a total of 8200 messages in 51 subjects
    November 2018
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of Kingdom on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Kingdom on your social bookmarking website

Like Us On Facebook

You are not connected. Please login or register

Arrghh! Be a Pirate RP ye favorin'?! Hop aboard!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

LifesPuppet

Admin
    Yes, The topic title may be a biiiiit cheesy, but here it is! A Pirate RP! Just.. Say who you are in your first post, and I'll put it here, so no one's confused!

Cap'n Sammi-Starr - LifesPuppet
    Generic Crewman 1 - Noremac64
    Cannoneer - Hiei151
    Stow Away - Sub980
    Lookout - I'myey
    First Mate - Skull8266

Last edited by LifesPuppet on Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:03 am; edited 5 times in total

"Like a wheel, I keep on turning. Straight ahead, it's got me burning. The Melody -- The Dignity -- Something is speaking to me. Night is cold and my soul is battered, not afraid for the first time now that I realize, We coincide, I never belonged to the tribe.. And a song is calling me to this ship of fools.. "

"I pick all my skirts to be a little too sexy, just like all my thoughts always get a bit naughty. When I'm out with my girls, I always play a bit b*tchy. Sexy, naughty, b*tchy me. <3"

Noremac64

Mile High Club
    Mile High Club
    I call dibs on generic crewman number 1!

LifesPuppet

Admin
    Arghh mate, welcome to the crew! <3

"Like a wheel, I keep on turning. Straight ahead, it's got me burning. The Melody -- The Dignity -- Something is speaking to me. Night is cold and my soul is battered, not afraid for the first time now that I realize, We coincide, I never belonged to the tribe.. And a song is calling me to this ship of fools.. "

"I pick all my skirts to be a little too sexy, just like all my thoughts always get a bit naughty. When I'm out with my girls, I always play a bit b*tchy. Sexy, naughty, b*tchy me. <3"

hiei151

Poster
    Poster
    and what can i be?

Sub980

Poster
    Poster
    Exactly who are austin and i? Smile

hiei151

Poster
    Poster
    is the parrot an acceptable character?

Sub980

Poster
    Poster
    I wanna be a wooden peg of doom Smile yepp that sounds about right

LifesPuppet

Admin
    Aye, I'd rather ye be mateys of mine..

hiei151

Poster
    Poster
    then i call the cannoneer

Sub980

Poster
    Poster
    Then i call being a stow-away Smile

LifesPuppet

Admin
    -lines you 3 up, shoulder to shoulder, stands in front of ye in me pirate outfit-

Ayeee... Welcome to the crew, me shipmates! I be jolly as a roger to have ye aboard!<3

-winks at the entire crew-

Sub980

Poster
    Poster
    *hides in my favorite crate* mwahaha i shall reach zimbabwe in no time!! Smile

LifesPuppet

Admin
    -laughs-

Yeeaah, yeah, get ye butts in gear before I keelhaul ye!

-winks again, and walks off..-

I'myey

Mile High Club
    Mile High Club
    I wanna be.... The Lookout soze I can be in the story and say LAND HOOOOO when ever I want is that cool wit people??

LifesPuppet

Admin
    Ayeee, that be perfectly fine aboard this fine vessel!

Sub980

Poster
    Poster
    *steals a sandwich and runs back to my crate* o.o

I'myey

Mile High Club
    Mile High Club
    8runs around town yelling * LANNNND HOOOOO!!!!!

skull8266

Admin
    I call first mate? =P

-Trips Yey- We're not in town, we're on a ship! Now, to the crow's nest before ye got made to walk the plank O' doom! o.O

LifesPuppet

Admin
    Aye! Welcome to the crew, First Mate!

-winks, jumps down from the crows nest in front of you, and greets you-

Noremac64

Mile High Club
    Mile High Club
    ~Stands in the backround pulling random ropes~

I'myey

Mile High Club
    Mile High Club
    *jumps into the sea and whispers* land hooooo....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum